Photos from the recent Year 4 trip to Kingswood.
Comments received from parents:-
- Thank you all for giving up your time to give the children a fantastic time and most impressed J came home with everything, enjoy half term.
- A huge thank you to all the adults and children who made my J's first break away from home such a memorable fun time. He barely has any voice left but said it was fantastic, enjoy half term everyone.
- Grandparents enjoy too! Great to see all school activities that encourage a team work ethic and build up their independence skills. Congratulations to the school team of leaders.
- To everyone that gave up their time to give the children a fantastic weekend, which they will remember forever and for returning them all home safely, thank you so much.
- Thanks to all the adults for looking after all the children. Sounds like they had a great time. Enjoy your half term break!
- Thank you all so much for giving up your time - sounds like you had an amazing weekend. Enjoy the rest of your break! Hopefully peaceful without shouty children.
- Thank you all so much for giving up your time to look after all the children and making sure they had a fantastic time. C brought everything home - even if his flannel was dry. Have a great half term everyone.
- Thank you to all the teachers that have looked after the children. Sounds like they have had a fun packed weekend. You can now enjoy your half term!
- Glad all home ok, thank you for looking after them all and bringing them back safe, teachers and children enjoy the rest of your break.
- Thank you to everyone that gave up their time! Your all fab. Sounds like they had a great time. Thank you !! Enjoy your holidays.
- Many thanks to you all, L had a fantastic time, you must have been so busy or it could of been the sea air, she was asleep on the sofa within half an hour of being home!! Have a good rest all of you over half term.
- Thank you all for looking after and keeping the children safe. O had a great time but is now absolutely shattered, early night tonight! Enjoy the rest of half term.
- Many thanks to you all, one tired little lady.
- Thank you so so much. I was so incredibly worried that C would struggle to join in, and wouldn't be able to cope with her additional needs whilst away, but thanks to all the amazing staff she was able to participate fully and had an absolutely amazing time. I am so appreciative of all your care and consideration that means C can join in like everyone else and is never made to feel left out. It means so much to me and her. Thank you all again.
- Fantastic that they gave up their own holiday time to spend with our children. It says a lot about the commitment of the school staff to the children. We are very lucky parents.
- I'm sure everyone worked hard to give children a happy and fun weekend, well done and thank you. Enjoy the day and safe trip home.